* Take ownership of your assigned meetings/events ensuring the client and guests have an "Excellent" experience.
* Greet the meeting/event planner in their meeting room to review agendas/timeliness and ensure complete satisfaction.
* Greet and Guide all guests in the hotel meeting space.
* Check each meeting room for accuracy of set-up according to Banquet Event Orders (BEO) prior to event.
* Ensure that the Event Concierge checklist is completed each day for each meeting room.
* Introduce hotel General Manager to meeting/event planner.
* Assist in "problem resolution" by logging all information in Guest Ware through AYS (At Your Service).
* Assist Banquets Department by working with meeting/event planner to get Banquet Checks signed and turned into Accounting Department.
* Know, comply, and enforce all hotel and departmental standards, policies, and procedures.
* Assist in monitoring and responding to calls on Event Radio and Event Phone(s).
* "See what the guest sees" by helping keep the entire hotel clean and organized at all times.
* Check in at least once per day with Event Operations Managers and Banquet Department.
* Create directional signage for all "posted" meetings, and monitor accuracy of Four Winds Reader Boards and Door Cards.
* Promote and maintain effective, confidential, and accurate client information.
* Ensure the daily Attendance and participate in daily BEO meetings, daily team Stand-Up meetings, Pre-Convention meetings (for their assigned meeting/event).
* Review your assigned meeting/event resume prior to the client’s arrival.
* Create "post event" Thank You Card and send to client’s office.
* Assist in successful Emergency Response and Procedures.
* Practice energy conservation at all times.
* Ensure associates wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guests and hotel information and material.
* Must follow proper key control procedures
* Completion of any and all other tasks as directed by Leadership team
* To take an ownership, "stewardship" position within the department and hotel to ensure operational excellence.
* To assist in the writing of additional standards, policies and procedures for the department.
* To promote and support effective departmental and hotel communication through the use of phones, voice-mail, radios, copiers, written correspondence and verbal communication