Director of Outlets
The Director of Outlets is responsible for providing direction and executing operational processes & procedures across the hotel. This role supports the Hotel AGM and Hotel GM in all outlets to include; outlet F&B standards, initiatives, and results such as; compliance of the Core Restaurant Concepts, the White Lodging Way Restaurant Manager Training Program, provide direct leadership to the 4 concepts as well as support the development of all front of hours leaders under the restaurant leadership umbrella. This on property leader will be expected to provide oversight & development Balanced Scorecard Results: Monitors & supports execution & strategies to drive & continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index & market share. Holds Restaurant Leaderships accountable for consistent execution of all outlet F&B standards, initiatives, and results.
* Oversee the execution and deliverance of the on property Restaurant Concepts
* Oversee and support the WLW Restaurant Manager Training Program
* Oversee and support the WLW FOH Training Program with the F&B FOH leadership team
* Oversee and support the implementation and maintain all the front of house systems and procedures.
* Ensure compliance of Menu Process Management for all outlets
* Ensure compliance in the process of software development and utilization to include: - Working with the hotel chef to ensure that the Birchstreet Menu Database is utilized to standard.- Coordinate tastings and rollout of new menus- Work with FOH leadership team to ensure compliance at the outlets on property. - Conduct new menu tastings, inclusive of new menus, menu items, new initiatives, and seasonal menus
* Lead the development and implementation of Food and Beverage promotions and marketing initiatives with the Hotel Executive Chef & FOH Leadership.
* Work with AGM/GM on developing and presenting new marketing initiatives and activations to drive the success of all concepts
* Execute monthly & quarterly training and directional meetings for FOH Leadership.
* Responsible for the overall outlets operations and successful achievement of re-opening and post-opening metrics and milestones
* Participate and sign off on all outlets hiring.
* Facilitate on boarding and development of all new FOH leadership.
* Display excellent skills in creating a professional, supportive environment for guests and F&B leaders while improving the talent base, educating and providing guidance and mentorship.
* Act as a liaison with the brands to ensure that standards are in place and adhered to in all outlets.
* Other items as designated by the Hotel GM, Hotel AGM, VP of Restaurants & VP of F&B.
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2556201T2099