* Analytical Skills
* Project Management
* Energy, Resourcefulness, Integrity
* Team Player
* Ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple/concurrent projects.
* Create business models, roadmaps, and assess capability and process gaps between current and future states. Acts as liaison between business and technical experts when designing solutions. Ensure systems are working consistently to support the organization's vision and strategy.
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
* Exhibits sound quality management practices.
* Knowledge of various Microsoft Office 365 tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. PowerBI knowledge is not required but would be a plus.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Strong business experience and outstanding business user interaction experience a must.
* HR business process knowledge and ability to work closely with both business and IT resources.
* Ability to work well in a team environment as well as be self-directed and work independently.
* Ability to oversee business requirements and technical designs.
* Coordinates vendor activities. Work to strategically enhance vendor relationships.
* Ability to identify inefficiencies in existing Finance, Accounting, Human Resource, and Payroll processes and develop a project plan to correct those inefficiencies.
* Ability to manage priorities in a diplomatic manner dealing with stakeholders.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or another technical related field.
* 5-7 years of experience with the following:oSupporting an ERP solution. Infor/Lawson experience preferred, or open to becoming certified as an Infor Certified Consultant within the first 24-30 months of hire.oBusiness architecture or business process design roleoImplementing and using business applications and/or reporting solutionsoDevelopment / Architecture in a SaaS solutionoSupporting Sales, Finance, Accounting, Human ResourcesoModeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques such as Visio, Trello, or PowerPointoSupporting and/or developing reporting solutions using a variety of tools and techniques such as PowerBI, Power Automate, Reporting Services Reports (SSRS), Cognos, or Crystal ReportsoManaging development teams
* Experience overseeing and/or participating in large, complex environments and transformation projects.
* Knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance a plus.
* Hospitality experience a plus.
Work will be conducted at the White Lodging corporate office in Merrillville, IN. Some flexibility in offering a hybrid in-office/remote work environment would be considered after 6 months on location. Work will be done at a desk with a computer and dual-monitor configuration and at times in an environment that may require squatting, kneeling, and minimal lifting. There will be frequent interaction with other team members. There may be some travel for conferences or training.