* Manages all compensation programs, policies and procedures, including but not limited to job evaluation, job classification/reclassification and salary structures for all employees.
* Designs compensation services and strategies, makes recommendations, and prepares proposals for new and improved programs based on internally driven needs and/or governmental changes.
* Advises managers and employees on resolutions for specific problems relating to salaries, job classifications and job content.
* Oversees effective security access to personnel data to mitigate institutional risk, maintains continuity of operations, and safeguards data integrity.
* Coordinates the development and implementation of programs, special projects, research studies and other divisional initiatives to identify best practices and process improvements in order to promote functional efficiency and productivity.
* Recommends reclassification of positions to maintain consistency throughout White Lodging.
* Collects and interprets area, regional, and national wage information for all employee levels using a variety of methods (including, but not limited to, personal contact, external surveys and publications, studies) to determine the competitive position of White Lodging.
* Manages the salary review process.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.