White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* As a Culinary Supervisor, you will make sure all food is prepared according to our recipes, and meets quality and presentation standards.
* Will make sure food and ingredients are properly labeled and stored to standards and that all required logs and temp checks are kept current and maintained properly.
* Create positive associate relations that lead to high engagement and low turnover.
* Leads team in a fair, firm, and consistent way, as well as making sure the team is well trained, knowledgeable of expectations, and up to date with certifications.
What You'll Bring
* A Culinary Supervisor will be advanced at food preparation techniques and able to coach cooks on skills as needed
* Kitchen equipment knowledge - ability to troubleshoot issues and alternate solutions as needed
* Time management and delegation skills
* A desire to pursue excellence relentlessly.
* Ability to create an environment for all associates to be their best self and thrive.
* DailyPay available
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Parental Leave, including Bonding Time for primary and secondary caregiver
* Affordable $2/day Medical insurance with free wellness care
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401k with company match
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Company-paid short-term disability insurance
* Medical Navigator (Hostcare) to help navigate healthcare system, lower costs for common procedures
* Options and availability vary based on role (e.g. full-time or part-time) and tenure
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 1300
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 1300204H2140