This position is an hourly position, working up to a supervisor position in charge of the line shift production of a particular food production station[s] learning to execute all daily operational duties and about supervising the culinary staff utilizing the WLW SOP’s and standards. Requires moving supplies to multiple ranch venues and operating ranch vehicle or ranger.
* This is a Supervisor in training position, full job description and all job duties will be learned and practiced In the interim they are mentoring Cooks III, interns & stewards along with daily preparation and production of their food outlet * Utilize all F&B WLW SOP’s local health department regulations, and federal guidelines * Inspect all foods received for freshness and proper specifications * Store all raw foods and prepared items using all mandated procedures * Follow all use records and procedures for food prep in accordance with HACCP * Maintain all costs especially Food Cost [high protein work sheets] and Labor Cost, schedule control and OT elimination * Help supervise the stewarding department and mentor them for potential lateral or cook positions * Check freshness of foods and ingredients, ensure all recipes and portion use records are followed * Be aware of all guest corporate feedback scores and conspire for positive influence on rankings * Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between coworkers * Mentor all associates for career development and advancement * Requires moving supplies to multiple ranch venues and operating ranch vehicle or ranger.
* Creativity * Energy * Excellence * Oral Communication
* Basic Computer Skills featuring Excel, WORD, Outlook, TM1,Etc * All Cooking and preparation equipment knowledge * Knife skills * Basic cooking skills, IE: Sautéing, Broiling, Frying, Roasting, Butchery, Garde Manger, Pantry, Breakfast Cookery, etc.
* Culinary Education or apprenticeship preferred but not mandatory
* 75% Physical and 25% Cerebral
Location Code: 9090
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!