White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The concierge will provide the highest quality of service to the guest, anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
* Assist guests with any special requests including reservations, hotel information, and arranging transportation.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel services and surroundings, the local area, and nearby travel services. Accurately answer any guest questions and provide thoughtful recommendations.
* Help to resolve any guest complaints or concerns that come your way.
* Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge and clean the lounge as needed.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The concierge will have an outgoing and social personality.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude and have a team-player mindset.
* A talent for problem solving and the ability to adapt to any situation
* Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and to lift at least 10 pounds regularly
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2550
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2550101H1510