Comp Service Cook
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* An Entry Level Cook is a Culinarian in training position, the full job description and all job duties will be learned and practiced
* Utilize company F&B procedures as well as health department regulations, and federal guidelines
* Follow proper food handling and storage procedures
* Maintain Food Cost and Labor Cost
* Check freshness of foods and ingredients, ensure all recipes and portion-use records are followed
* Be aware of all guest feedback scores and conspire for positive influence on rankings
* Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between coworkers
* Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
* An Entry Level Cook will have basic knowledge of cooking and preparation equipment
* Basic cooking skills, IE: Sautéing, Broiling, Frying, Roasting, Butchery, Garde Manger, Pantry, Breakfast Cookery, etc.
* Culinary Education or apprenticeship is preferred but not mandatory
* Ability to stand and move at a fast pace for long periods of time
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 1196
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 1196101H1506