* Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
* Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
* Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
* Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
* Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
* Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
* Serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
* Speak with others using clear and professional language.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.