The Beverage Manager will direct the activities and be measured on the results of the restaurants and bars, sustainability of beverage initiatives, high standards of beverage quality, guest satisfaction scores, service, revenues and profit margins. The Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the beverage operations of the assigned area to ensure the achievement of established beverage quality and guest service standards. This multi-unit leader will play an integral role in creating and developing new beverage recipes, menu concepts, promotions, and programs for the assigned areas, as well as assisting in any new openings nationwide. Will also assist with developing an engaging beverage culture through continuing beverage education training programs for the field.
Effectively lead operational excellence with focus on financial, team member and guests results metrics. * Development of strategic direction and drive the execution of restaurant bar and food operations. * Ensure highest quality of beverage standards for product and service are maintained. * Attendance and participation in management, staff and preconvention meetings. * Impact and influence the growth of restaurant revenues * Develop and mentor high potential leaders within the department. * Ensure all brand standards are implemented and maintained. * Oversees and assist with the White Lodging Way "WLW" processes and training at the property. * Create competitive and progressive growth culture within the department with high team member retention. * Empowers employees to provide excellent service for both internal and external customers. * Timely analysis of Beverage pricing for the restaurant. * Development, maintenance and accountability of departmental control procedures. * Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals including praise and necessary discipline. * Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and manages to achieve or exceed goals. * Ability to monitor operations and access need for adjustments both during operational situations as well as for structural improvement and growth. * Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction. * Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed. * Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. * Has full knowledge and understanding of our company’s handbook, SOP’s and processes; adheres to and enforces those in a fair and consistent manner. * Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures. * Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns. * Is the final interview for and signs off on all new associates hired into the restaurant bars * Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job. Beverage Manager * Research and develop standardized beverage specifications. * Develop comprehensive promotional and seasonal beverage programs. * Work with beverage vendors to maximize profitability throughout assigned properties through pricing and promotions. * Conduct new beverage menu tastings with property leadership. * Assist with hotel openings through training, bar set up, recipes, and sanitation.
* Decision Making * Creativity * Conceptual Ability * Organization Planning * Customer Focus * Goal Setting * Team Building * Assertiveness * Accountability
* Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex data and activities * Organizational and Planning * Must possess highly developed communication skills. * Must have excellent vision for administrative responsibilities (forecast, profit drivers, budget review, revenue streams) * Marketing / Sales * Accounting / Cash Handling * Customer Service * Critical Thinking
* College degree preferred * Experience in a leadership role * Large Volume exposure preferred * Knowledge of Health and Sanitation Practices * Multi-Million Dollar P&L responsibility * State Liquor License Certification
* Lifting and carrying of objects, 30-40 pounds * Ability to push or pull objects 50-100 pounds * Sitting 30% | Walking 40% |Standing 15% | 15% bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing * Ability to go between hot and cold temperatures
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Paid Time Off to include Vacation, Holidays, & Sick * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 4102
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!