Responsibilities may be in any Benefits area, including: Health & Welfare Plan, Affordable Care Act, 401(k), Relocation Benefits, Leaves of Absence, Life and Disability Insurance, and any other additional benefits offered to White Lodging associates.
* Health & Welfare Plan, including: -Process all enrollment forms, including entering information into the HCM system as well as the eligibility tracker -Process all court orders and outside insurance requests such as HIPP -Process medical/dental payments -Process the monthly insurance enrollment audit -Assist with the day-to-day operations of the FSA benefit
* Assist with the ACA process, including monthly reporting, annual filings, subsidy audits, and associate communications.
* 401(k) process, including running weekly reports and maintaining weekly account changes.
* Tuition Reimbursement benefit, including processing all requests and receipts.
* Assist with the Relocation benefit, including sending out initial offers, van line bill approvals, and the final remittance review and payout.
* Leaves of Absence, including: -Review and approve or deny all LOA requests -Track LOA eligibility and availability bank -Send out LOA paperwork and notify HR/Payroll -Coordinate administrative aspects of LOA cases and claims -Work closely with associates to ensure all relevant medical documentation is submitted for timely review. -Process medical releases
* Voluntary Benefits programs, including: -Serve as primary contact -Process monthly billing and enrollments -Running required reports
* Assist with the Life Insurance, STD, and LTD policies, running reports, processing invoices, and ensuring claims are coordinated with LOA’s when necessary.
* Reporting: Run reports out of a variety of systems and combine as necessary to create final results, for either billing, tracking, audits, updates, or analysis purposes.
* Design: Assist in creating and updating designs for department forms, reports, and summaries.
* Other general responsibilities may include communicating with associates to answer questions, processing associate updates in the benefits systems, processing invoices and checks, completing billing/payment to vendors, and other related duties as assigned.