Business Acumen, Develop Talent, Financial Acumen, Generate Revenue, Inspire followership, Managing the Vision, Negotiation, Owner Relations, Select and Recruit Talent, Team Building.
* Proven track record in delivering financial results
* Proven track record of building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment
* Ability to inspire associates and to create a culture of care and accountability
* Proven track record of positive associate satisfaction scores
* Commitment to exceptional guest service
* Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
* Aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis
* Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead-by-example work style
* Ability to prioritize business objectives
* Excels at selecting top talent
* Extensive knowledge of hotel operations including rooms, food and beverage and event management
* Solid knowledge of food and beverage concepts and sales strategies
* Ability to understand complex sales organization and corresponding sales processes
* Knowledge of revenue management and marketing strategies
* Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
* Knowledge of governmental regulations and safety standards (OSHA, EPA, ADA, CFC, NFPA)
* Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
* Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
* Ability to use strategic planning and product positioning skills to grow the business
* Ability to evaluate business trends, determine applicability to customer profile and modify business strategies accordingly
* Ability to creatively execute against the strategy and drive results; can originate and invent new ways to create a unique guest experience and maximize revenue
* Ability to manage customer preference, loyalty and satisfaction
* Ability to take constructive action without relying on directions from others
* Ability to network and build relationships to grow the business
* Ability to exercise flexibility rather than rigid adherence to procedures in order to accomplish goals
* Effective decision-making skills; can choose a course of action amongst options involving uncertainty or risk
* Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
* Effective influence skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Effective change management skills
* Strong associate relations skills
* Customer focus
* Excellent food & beverage, event management, rooms operations and quality assurance skills, including experience with strategic planning, budgeting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, SOPs and project management.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results under tough conditions, even when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
* Experience evaluating business trends and developing and successfully implementing new business programs and strategies that enhance multi-unit business performance.
* Knowledgeable in managing owner relation issues is preferred.
2 or 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in similar leadership role required. Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience as a GM required. GM experience with the specific Branded Hotel or upscale property is a plus.