|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The bell staff will provide the highest quality of service to the guest, anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
* Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner and assist guest with luggage.
* Ensure luggage is always safe and secure. Use luggage carts to deliver items to and from guestrooms
* Maintain and drive hotel van or park guest vehicles, if applicable.
* Maintain cleanliness and neatness of public areas and work areas. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel services and surroundings, the local area, and nearby travel services. Accurately answer any guest questions and provide thoughtful recommendations.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The bell staff will have an outgoing and social personality.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude with a team-player mindset.
* A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
* Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. This position provides exposure to outdoor weather
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2109
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2109101H1501