Provides guests with friendly enthusiastic, yet professional and timely service when preparing quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable environment.
* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipates customer needs by constantly evaluating environment and customer cues. * Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep standards. * Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote our culture, values and mission. * Be knowledgeable of all menu items, and stay current on daily/month/seasonal specials, new menu items and specifications including proper preparation. * Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners con locate resources and product as needed. * Ensures product availability and consistency, and assist with ordering when needed. * Assists with new associates training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. * Completes daily checklist, including set-up side work and closing duties. * Follow hotel’s brand standards. * Comply with hotel and department accounting procedures. * Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and materials * Follow METS guidelines to report equipment malfunction and maintenance issues. * Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management. * Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
* Integrity * Customer Focus * Listening * Positive and Energetic * Time Management * Adaptability * Organization * Team Player
* Strong time management and organizational skills * Ability to work in a team environment * Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts * Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service * Tidy and self-disciplined * Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality * Proficient in math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
* High School Diploma/GED * Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers * Cash handling experience preferred
* Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear * Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms. * Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds * Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and able to focus on distant and close-range objects * Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2418
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!