Provides guests with friendly enthusiastic, yet professional and timely service when preparing quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable environment.
* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipates customer needs by constantly evaluating environment and customer cues. * Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep standards. * Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote our culture, values and mission. * Be knowledgeable of all menu items, and stay current on daily/month/seasonal specials, new menu items and specifications including proper preparation. * Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners con locate resources and product as needed. * Ensures product availability and consistency, and assist with ordering when needed. * Assists with new associates training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. * Completes daily checklist, including set-up side work and closing duties. * Follow hotel’s brand standards. * Comply with hotel and department accounting procedures. * Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and materials * Follow METS guidelines to report equipment malfunction and maintenance issues. * Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management. * Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
* Integrity * Customer Focus * Listening * Positive and Energetic * Time Management * Adaptability * Organization * Team Player
* Strong time management and organizational skills * Ability to work in a team environment * Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts * Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service * Tidy and self-disciplined * Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality * Proficient in math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
* High School Diploma/GED * Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers * Cash handling experience preferred
* Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear * Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms. * Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds * Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and able to focus on distant and close-range objects * Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2524
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Modern South Texas cuisine merges with incredible views and energizing guest rooms and public spaces Hilton and White Lodging announce the opening of Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk this…
In-Depth Training Guides Participants Through Immersive, Three-Year Program at the Union Club Hotel at Purdue White Lodging’s LAUNCH Hospitality Immersion Program is designed to propel high-caliber university students into the…
The new Austin Marriott Downtown opens today, steps away from the most popular downtown tourist attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel represents the newest design vision for Marriott Hotels, the…