White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* A barback will work with bartenders to ensure excellent guest service and assist where needed.
* Maintain stock of ice, product, and supplies for the bartenders.
* Ensure that food sanitation practices are followed.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area by removing dishes, breaking down trays, and completing all necessary side work
* Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes and accurately answer any guest questions.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* A barback will have an outgoing and social personality.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
* A team-player mindset.
* Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* The ability to stand and move at a fast pace for more than 8 hours and to lift more than 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 4600
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 4600202H2315