White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Banquet Server is responsible for the successful set-up, service, clean-up and tear down of banquet events.
* Set tables, buffets, bars and snack breaks in assigned area correctly and accurately.
* Professionally serve food and beverages butler-style, tableside and from buffets.
* Monitor tables, buffets and breaks to keep them clean, stocked and visually appealing.
* Assist other members of the banquet team to deliver a phenomenal event that exceeds the guest’s expectations.
* Be an ambassador of the hotel by maintaining a neat and professional appearance.
* Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Always exhibit professionalism and friendliness.
* Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
* Perform all cleaning, opening, and closing duties as assigned.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* As a Banquet Server, you’ll bring an outgoing and social personality
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
* A knowledge of various food-service styles
* Previous experience is preferred, but not required
* Ability to stand and move for long periods of time and ability to lift more than 10 pounds
* Must be at least 19 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Compensation starts at $11.70
Location Code: 2521
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2521220H2764