|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* A banquet houseperson is responsible for the successful set-up, service, and tear down of all banquet events.
* Keep the function room area and storage areas clean and always organized.
* Practice the safe handling care and storage of all banquet equipment.
* Assist in transporting heavy materials such as staging, tables, and chairs to the banquet hall and follow instructions on how to place them.
* Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Exhibit professionalism and friendliness always.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* A banquet houseperson will be a team-player mindset with the ability to work independently at times.
* Strong attention to detail with a passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Creativity skills in the presentation of food and beverage displays and function area design.
* Ability to stand and move for long periods of time and to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 3112
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 3112220H2762